Here are a few of the latest stories related to printing books, including book printing awards, book printing videos, on-demand book printing, digital book printing, etc. Please click on the links for further reading of any article that interests you. – John Kremer 2012 Digital Book Printing Awardees | Paperspecs – 2012 Digital Book Printing [...]Read More...
- Book Printing and Print-on-Demand News: April 2012
- Book Printing News: March 2012
- Edwards Brothers and Malloy Merge to Form Nation’s 6th Largest Book Printer
- Book Printing: 15 Ways to Save Money Printing Your Books
- Book Covers: Paper Stock and Cover Finishes
- Who’s Holding Your Book Hostage? Not the Book Cover Designer
- Book Printer Video: Ask The Book Printer.com
- Book Printers Video: Rely on Your Printer to Help You
- Print-on-Demand: Lightning Source
Book Title Critique: $125
If you are looking to brand your book or want to create a bestseller, a book title critique will help you to create a bestselling book before you hire a cover designer (and spend up to $4,000 on a cover with a bad title).
Each critique includes a 15-minute feedback session via telephone.
Email: JohnKremer@ BookMarket.com to set up an appointment.